Sunday, March 25, 2012

Mary Vance Review

After years of dragging myself through life with stomach pains, lethargy and depression, after trying anti-depressants, intense cleanses like the master cleanse and diets likes macrobiotic, being pissed off that Kaiser dismissed me as having a bullshit diagnosis of IBS, and trying to get myself motivated to cut out gluten, dairy and sugar from my diet with little success, I found Mary and she is helping me turn my life around.

She has you start with a 3-session package, which is the minimum to make any progress with a nutritionist. I've had 2 of my three sessions with a few months between them. In-between she is available to check in by phone or email and help give you guidance and make sure everything is going well for you. The support she gives is amazing!

Because my digestive symptoms were so bad, and because it was suspected that I have Celiac Disease, Mary had me do a 30 day elimination diet. This was essential for me to see the horrible affects that dairy and gluten have on me. She also tested my adrenals and found they were low, and is helping me build them up my strength and energy through diet, supplements and lifestyle suggestions. Because my health issues are so intense, I am slowly getting better and gaining strength. Mary provides me encouragement and support all the way through. I don't think I could do it without her!

1201 Pacific Ave
(between Jones St & Leavenworth St)
San Francisco, CA 94109
Neighborhood: Nob Hill
(415) 786-7938

No comments:

Post a Comment