I have been seeing Anne for about 6 months now. I found her through yelp when I was originally looking for acupuncturist to manage my autoimmune thyroid condition. I have a real aversion toward needles so considering acupuncture was a big deal for me! I was a little apprehensive about this whole thing but Anne was very welcoming and very gentle during the treatment; i couldn't even feel them.
I appreciated that Anne did a comprehensive analysis of my symptoms and concerns so she could get an accurate picture of what was going on with me. She does this at every single appointment and always asks me if I would like anything else worked on...even though I see her regularly. She takes diet and herbs into consideration and can recommend labs to get to the root of the issue. She has often emailed me articles that are great references. She is much more knowledgeable than the average doctor when it comes to managing not just Hashimoto's, but also autoimmune diseases in general. Anne truly wants her patients to feel better and is a natural healer.
I would definitely recommend Anne to anyone in search of a multi-modal approach to wellness. My husband and I attended a detox class she had in January and he is totally not into eating gluten free but after her class I have noticed little changes in him. She does a great job explaining the method to the madness. She has even relieved a lot of my hand and shoulder pain associated with my job as a hairstylist.
1796 18th St
Ste B
(at Carolina St)
San Francisco, CA 94107
Neighborhood: Potrero Hill
(415) 407-9851
No comments:
Post a Comment