Sunday, March 25, 2012

Food NE/RD Review

I have had the best experience working with Tali to improve my health! She's so positive and focussed but without being judgmental. It makes change seem not only possible, but realistic. I started out seeking more information on managing a vegan diet with several food allergies, but ended up achieving so much more and now I am sleeping well and looking to losing a lot of weight I've been carrying for many years, along with Tali's help.

She knows far more about vegan and vegetarian diets than other dietitians I've met in the past - so often they seem to be struggling to give advice and making things up as they go along. She has a solid knowledge of food and nutrition beyond mainstream food choices.

For all your food and diet issues, I heartily recommend Food-Nerd!

842 California St
(between Pratt Pl & Joice St)
San Francisco, CA 94108
(415) 498-0328

No comments:

Post a Comment