Sunday, March 25, 2012

Essential Nutrition For You Review

My experience with Rania has been so amazing that it has inspired me to write my first Yelp review.  Over the past year, I have exercised about 1 1/2 to 2 hours a day, 6 days a week. I varied my workouts between boxing, kickboxing, P90x and running. I ate what I thought was a healthy diet, but I was just not seeing the results I wanted.

I kept reading in fitness magazines about the importance of the foods you eat. They continuously reported that optimum exercise results would not be achieved without the right diet. That's when I logged onto Yelp and searched 'nutritionists.'

Rania had great Yelp reviews. I emailed her right away to see if she could help me achieve the results I wanted. We spoke on the phone, and I sent her my food log the next week. She took the log and made a few tweaks. What a difference!! I could not believe it, the pounds were melting off!  I continued to send her weekly food logs, and she would give me recommendations and support.

I started working with Rania in March. It is now June, and I have been at my goal weight for over a month! I am 30 years old, I lost 12 lbs, and I am in the absolute best shape of my life. My results exceeded every expectation that I had, and I owe it to Rania!

I highly recommend her services to anyone. Whether you want to lose weight or just have more energy, she can help. Rania is very professional, extremely prompt in returning emails, and amazingly supportive.

870 Market St
Ste 626
(at Cable Car Turnaround)
San Francisco, CA 94102
Neighborhood: Union Square
(415) 871-4388

No comments:

Post a Comment