Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Olo Acupuncture Review

My first acupuncture experience has been with Yuka at Olo Acupuncture and it has been amazing.  Yuka is very knowledgeable about acupuncture and the body and so far her treatments have gone a long way in helping me with appetite control, weight loss and regulating my digestion.  The first consultation was very in depth (I chose a private consultation which is more expensive but was worth it) and though I was nervous about the needle part of it, it didn't hurt and the experience was very relaxing and apparently it did something because I lost 5 pounds the first week.  I've been going each week although now I have chosen the group room over the private room, which is less expensive.  The office space is beautiful and relaxing and it is a pleasure to see Yuka each week. Also, it is less than a block from the F train so its ultra convenient. Can't say enough good things about Yuka and Olo Acupuncture.

119 W 23rd St
Ste 1001

(between Avenue Of The Americas & 7th Ave)
New York, NY 10011
Neighborhood: Chelsea
(212) 595-3432

No comments:

Post a Comment